We had fun playing with "winking images" in The Studio.
We shared information, tips and examples of the images we
made at lunapics.com.
The following is a copy of the help file that had been
uploaded to The Studio group at Eons (the now defunct
website). The only thing that is changed is where to post
Making an image "wink"
Lunapic tutorial |
(Roseart) | Another
step-by-step | Tips
The tutorial is located at http://www.lunapic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2060
instructions, although clear in some areas, were not as
clear as they could have been in others.
OK, here's what I did.
- Upload photo
- Click on Animation (at the top of the page)Click Edit
- Click EDIT under your picture you've uploaded
- Go to DRAW at the top of the page. Click COSMETIC
- Select (Reduce in size EXTREAM)
- Drag cursor around eye (leaving a fairly decent
amount of eye area around eye.)
- Click on DO OPERATION NOTE: If you're not satisfied
Click on UNDO OPERATION and work with it until it's the
way you want it. You will have to go back to steps 4-7
- Go to top of page and click on ANIMATION-EDIT
- Click SAVE CHANGES
- If it's too fast or too slow, click SEE ANIMATION
SETTINGS above the picture to go back and adjust
settings. Click SAVE CHANGES
- Click DOWNLOAD AND SAVE
- Save to your computer (make sure you save it as a
- Upload to your Eons profile or a photo sharing site
if you have one.
NOTE: I didn't have any luck with the upload to my
profile. So I had to upload to Photobucket.
- Upload your photo or graphic to http://www.blibs.com/editor/
or http://www.lunapic.com - turns out
their the same editor!
- Hold your mouse over "animation" in the top line of
choices (menu) in the editor. A popup list appears.
Choose "Edit Animation Settings"
- Then click on edit under your picture you uploaded
- Then go to the top menu, hold your mouse over "draw"
and click on "cosmetic surgery"
- a. Click and drag with your mouse to select the
- b. Change the drop down box to make the change
- c. Click "Do Operation"
- If it doesn't take you to a new page with the two
pictures you've done, go to "animations ----->"edit
animation settings" again.
- If you want to set individual timings, click "frame
- When you are through, click on download and save!
You can get back to where it shows the individual frames
by hovering over animation in the top menu and clicking
"Edit Animation Settings" whenever you get lost! You can
also delete a frame if you get an extra one you don't
want. After you delete it, click plain "save", the go back
to "Edit Animation Settings"
You don't see the animation until you set the timing.
When you are in the draw --> cosmetic, you are working
on the 2nd frame. Sometimes I've had to do the "cosmetic
surgery" more than once to get the eye to shut. Each time
you do an "operation", you get a new frame. They show up
when you get back the to "Edit animation Settings" I've
learned to delete the middle ones so I end up with two.
Course, if you wanted a lingering wink, you could keep
more than two!
I've been setting the first frame to 150 or 200 and the
second frame for 20.
If you have any questions, just post in The
Studio! track me down at:
- the Playground Studio forum at Yuku.
- Google plus
- Boomersville (Mimi58)
- Notoverthehill (Mimi58)
OR email the webmaster, LOL.
Back to Tutorials -->